Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 632-69-9 | Product Number: R0041
Acid Red 94
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Dark red to Brown powder to crystal|
|Lambda max.||547.0 to 551.0 nm(0.02mol/L AcONH4 sol.)|
|Absorbance(E1%1cm)||min. 900(0.02mol/L AcONH4 sol., 547.0 to 551.0 nm)|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||549(0.02mol/L AcONH4 sol.) nm|
- Effects of alteplase, a thrombolytic agent, in a rat photothrombotic middle cerebral artery occlusion model
- A novel guinea pig model with cyclic flow reductions following thrombotic cerebral ischemia
- Evaluation of a GPIIb/IIIa antagonist YM337 in a primate model of middle cerebral artery thrombosis
- D. Kalaitzakis, T. Montagnon, E. Antonatou, N. Bardají G. Vassilikogiannakis, Chem. Eur. J. 2013, 19, 10119.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.