CAS RN: 302-79-4 | Product Number: R0064
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>93.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__8O__2 = 300.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2057223|
|PubChem Substance ID||87575622|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||21421|
|Merck Index (14)||8165|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 93.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||180 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- A decade of molecular biology of retinoic acid receptors
- P. Chambon, FASEB J. 1996, 10, 940.
- Gene expression regulation by retinoic acid
- Function of retinoid nuclear receptors: lessons from genetic and pharmacological dissections of the retinoic acid signaling pathway during mouse embryogenesis
- Overview of retinoid metabolism and function
- Retinoic acid in the development, regeneration and maintenance of the nervous system
- Retinoic acid synthesis and signaling during early organogenesis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.