CAS RN: 4759-48-2 | Product Number: R0088
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__8O__2 = 300.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1885770|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727087|
|Merck Index (14)||5228|
|Appearance||Orange to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting Point||175 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||354(EtOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Induction of differentiation of the human promyelocytic leukemia cell line (HL-60) by retinoic acid
- Retinoic acid receptors and retinoid X receptors: Interactions with endogenous retinoic acids
- Effects of all-trans-retinoic acid and 13-cis-retinoic acid on breast-cancer cell lines: growth inhibition and apoptosis induction
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.