CAS RN: 53123-88-9 | Product Number: R0097
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__5__1H__7__9NO__1__3 = 914.19|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5848501|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871302|
|Merck Index (14)||8114|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||1.20 to 1.70 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-145 to -155 deg(C=0.2, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||177 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-150° (C=0.2,MeOH)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform,Acetone,Dimethylformamide,Methanol,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P405 : Store locked up.
- mTOR interacts with raptor to form a nutrient-sensitive complex that signals to the cell growth machinery
- Defining the role of mTOR in cancer
- Inhibition of mTOR induces autophagy and reduces toxicity of polyglutamine expansions in fly and mouse models of Huntington disease
- Prolonged rapamycin treatment inhibits mTORC2 assembly and Akt/PKB
- mTOR Inhibition Induces Upstream Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Signaling and Activates Akt
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.