CAS RN: 6106-46-3 | Product Number: S0230
Scopolamine Methyl Nitrate
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__4N__2O__7 = 380.40|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||13265-10-6|
|Reaxys Registry Number||11258389|
|PubChem Substance ID||87575767|
|Merck Index (14)||8406|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||195.0 to 199.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-23.0 to -27.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||199 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-25° (C=1,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1544|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Effects of scopolamine and methylscopolamine on classical conditioning of the rabbit nictitating membrane response
- Effects of cholinergic and monoaminergic antagonists and tranquilizers upon spatial memory in rats
- Scanning mutagenesis studies of the M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor
- High-pressure liquid chromatographic determination of methscopolamine nitrate, phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride, pyrilamine maleate, and pheniramine maleate in tablets
- Determination of phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorpheniramine maleate, and methscopolamine nitrate in tablets or capsules by liquid chromatography with two UV absorbance detectors in series
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.