CAS RN: 3810-74-0 | Product Number: S0585
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__3__9N__7O__1__2·1^^1/__2H__2SO__4 = 728.69|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||57-92-1|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3894995|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560527|
|Merck Index (14)||8826|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 95.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-79.0 to -88.0 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 5.0 %|
|Specific Rotation||-85° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Aminoglycoside uptake and mode of action - with special reference to streptomycin and gentamicin. I. Antagonists and mutants (a review)
- Aminoglycoside uptake and mode of action-with special reference to streptomycin and gentamicin. II. Effects of aminoglycosides on cells
- Dissemination of the strA-strB streptomycin-resistance genes among commensal and pathogenic bacteria from humans, animals, and plants (a review)
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of streptomycin sulfate
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.