CAS RN: 515-03-7 | Product Number: S0916
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting point||99.0 to 103.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-5.0 to -3.0 deg(C=1,CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||101 °C|
|Boiling Point||189 °C/3 mmHg|
|Specific Rotation||-4° (C=1,CHCl3)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Fragrance material review on sclareol
- Terpenoids from Salvia sclarea
- Labdane type diterpenes down-regulate the expression of c-myc protein, but not of bcl-2, in human leukemia T-cells undergoing apoptosis
- The effect of sclareol on growth and cell cycle progression of human leukemic cell lines
- Synthesis of Ambrox® from (-)-sclareol and (+)-cis-abienol
- First Enantiospecific Synthesis of the Antitumor Marine Sponge Metabolite (-)-15-Oxopuupehenol from (-)-Sclareo
- Direct resistively heated column gas chromatography (Ultrafast module-GC) for high-speed analysis of essential oils of differing complexities
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.