Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 1774-47-6 | Product Number: T1065
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3H__9IOS = 220.07|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3595854|
|PubChem Substance ID||87576864|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||13805|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Argentometric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||38.5 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- 1)Reactions de wittig, wittig-horner et knoevenagel par activation anionique avec l'alumine ou le fluorure de potassium depose sur l'alumine, sans solvant
- 2)CONVENIENT SYNTHETIC ROUTE TO (±)-FRONTALIN
- 3)Synthesis of Simple Oxetanes Carrying Reactive 2-Substituents
- 4)A facile synthesis of difluoromethylaziridines
- 5)A novel route to cyclopropyl ketones, aldehydes, and carboxylic acids
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.