Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 38932-80-8 | Product Number: T1284
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__3__6Br__3N = 482.18|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3746114|
|PubChem Substance ID||87577055|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(Iodometric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||73.0 to 77.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||73 °C|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dusts or mists.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P301 + P330 + P331 : IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1759|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- S. Kajigaeshi, T. Kakinami, T. Okamoto, S. Fujisaki, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 1987, 60, 1159.
- J. Berthelot, M. Fournier, Can. J. Chem. 1986, 64, 603.
- S. Fujisaki, K. Tomiyasu, A. Nishida, S. Kajigaeshi, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 1988, 61, 1401.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.