CAS RN: 38748-32-2 | Product Number: T2899
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__4O__6 = 360.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1692435|
|PubChem Substance ID||172089133|
|Merck Index (14)||9747|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||228.0 to 235.0 °C|
|Melting Point||229 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||I|
- Medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of genus Tripterygium (Celastraceae) (a review)
- Triptolide and its expanding multiple pharmacological functions (a review)
- Triptolide: structural modifications, structure-activity relationships, bioactivities, clinical development and mechanisms (a review)
- Triptolide: Progress on research in pharmacodynamics and toxicology (a review)
- Determination of triptolide in root extracts of Tripterygium wilfordii by solid-phase extraction and reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometry assay of triptolide in dog plasma and its application to pharmacokinetic study
- Solid lipid nanoparticle and microemulsion for topical delivery of triptolide
- A study of microemulsion systems for transdermal delivery of triptolide
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.