CAS RN: 2398-96-1 | Product Number: T3059
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__1__7NOS = 307.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2752620|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661582|
|Merck Index (14)||9519|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||111.0 to 115.0 °C|
|Melting Point||113 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||258(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ether|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Methanol,Ethanol|
- The mode of antifungal action of tolnaftate
- Ergosterol biosynthesis inhibition by the thiocarbamate antifungal agents tolnaftate and tolciclate
- Tolnaftate (a review)
- Spectrophotometric methods for the determination of tolnaftate
- Analysis of some antifungal drugs by spectrophotometric and spectrofluorimetric methods in different pharmaceutical dosage forms
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.