Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 2826-26-8 | Product Number: T3074
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__1H__8N__2O = 184.20|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1869845|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662620|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||113.0 to 117.0 °C|
|Melting Point||115 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||350(H2O) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3439|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- 1)Tyrphostins I: Synthesis and biological activity of rotein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- 2)Differential requirements for JAK2 and TYK2 in T cell proliferation and IFN-γ production induced by IL-12 alone or together with IL-18
- 3)Constitutive activation of a slowly migrating isoform of Stat3 in mycosis fungoides: Tyrphostin AG490 inhibits Stat3 activation and growth of mycosis fungoides tumor cell lines
- 4)Epidermal growth factor system regulates mucin production in airways
- 5)Enhancement of recombinant adeno-associated virus type 2-mediated transgene expression in a lung epithelial cell line by inhibition of the epidermal growth factor receptor
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.