CAS RN: 153719-23-4 | Product Number: T3811
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__0ClN__5O__3S = 291.71|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8555232|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||139.0 to 143.0 °C|
|Melting Point||141 °C|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||4,100 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Toluene|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H410 : Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
H228 : Flammable solid.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P240 : Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
P210 : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P241 : Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ lighting/ equipment.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1325|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||II|
- Chemistry and biology of thiamethoxam: a second generation neonicotinoid (a review)
- Neonicotinoid insecticide toxicology: mechanisms of selective action (a review)
- Review of field and monitoring studies investigating the role of nitro-substituted neonicotinoid insecticides in the reported losses of honey bee colonies (Apis mellifera)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.