Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 1616668-55-3 | Product Number: T4125
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__1N__5O__4 = 313.27|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Moisture Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||27095863|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Red powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
- Building Blocks for the Construction of Bioorthogonally Reactive Peptides via Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis
- B. M. Zeglis, F. Emmetiere, N. Pillarsetty, R. Weissleder, J. S. Lewis, T. Reiner, ChemistryOpen. 2014, 3, 48.
- Bioorthogonal chemistry amplifies nanoparticle binding and enhances the sensitivity of cell detection
- Bioorthogonal Click of Colloidal Gold Nanoparticles to Antibodies In vivo
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.