CAS RN: 551942-41-7 | Product Number: Z0023
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__2__0N__4O__7·xH__2O = 332.31|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||139110-80-8|
|PubChem Substance ID||172089037|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+36.0 to +39.0 deg(C=1、H2O)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||8.0 to 12.0 %|
|Specific Rotation||38° (C=1,H2O)|
- Neuraminidase inhibitors for influenza
- Influenza virus neuraminidase inhibitors
- Influenza Neuraminidase Inhibitors Possessing a Novel Hydrophobic Interaction in the Enzyme Active Site: Design,
- Rational design of potent sialidase-based inhibitors of influenza virus replication
[Product Highlights] Neuraminidase Inhibitor Suppressing the Influenza Viral Proliferation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.