TCI verwendet Cookies, um Ihre Benutzerfreundlichkeit zu personalisieren und zu verbessern. Mit der Fortsetzung unserer Website akzeptieren Sie die Verwendung von Cookies. Sie können die Einstellungen der Cookies jederzeit verändern oder aktualisieren.
Fluorination Reagents [Synthetic Reagents]
Introduction of fluorine into a certain position of bioactive compound such as a pharmaceutical and an agricultural chemical may remarkably reduce the toxicity of the compound, or improve the efficiency of medicine. This is due to the mimic and blocking effect characterized by fluorine. Many compounds, such as 5-fluorouracil, have been reported as success case. Attempts to efficiently synthesize fluorine-containing compounds are performed in many fields. Methods to introduce fluorine into a certain position through the use of fluorinating agents have been reported.
Fluorine, difluoromethyl group, trifluoromethyl group, trifluoromethlythio group and etc. are known as below. This page shows fluorinating agents categorized by functional group insertion.
Topics and Information
- Substituted phenylsulfur trifluoride and other like fluorinating agents
- T. Umemoto, Y. Xu, U.S. Patent 7265247, 2007.
- T. Umemoto, R. P. Singh, U.S. Patent 7381846, 2008.
- Triethyl 2-Fluoro-2-phosphonoacetate
- Synthesis and properties of 12-fluororetinal and 12-fluororhodopsin. Model system for fluorine-19 NMR studies of visual pigments
- Fluorinated retinoic acids and their analogs. 3. Synthesis and biological activity of aromatic 6-fluoro analogs
- Synthesis of dienic fluorinated analogs of insect sex pheromones
- 2-Diethoxyphosphoryl alcanoic acid dianions (lithium α-lithiocarboxylates): IV. A direct route to 2-fluoro-2-alkenoic acids by the Horner synthesis. Application in the field of pyrethroids
- Fluorinated Johnson Reagent for Transfer-Trifluoromethylation to Carbon Nucleophiles