CAS RN: 155306-71-1 | Product Number: B4257
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__6H__2__6N__2O__2S = 430.57|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660337|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||225.0 to 229.0 °C|
|Lambda max.||468.0 to 478.0 nm(THF)|
|Absorbance(E1%1cm)||min. 1200(THF, 468.0 to 478.0 nm)|
|Melting Point||228 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||473(THF) nm|
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- High performance optoelectronic device based on semitransparent organic photovoltaic cell integrated with organic light-emitting diode
- Performance enhancement of polymer solar cells with luminescent down-shifting sensitizer
- Efficient green organic light-emitting diodes with stericly hindered coumarin dopants
- Efficient green coumarin dopants for organic light-emitting devices
- Development of OLED with high stability and luminance efficiency by co-doping methods for full color displays
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.