CAS RN: 242478-38-2 | Product Number: S0944
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__3H__2__6N__2O__2·C__4H__6O__4 = 480.56|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||242478-37-1|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662487|
|Merck Index (14)||8712|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 %(total of Ion-Pair)|
|Melting point||145.0 to 149.0 °C|
|Melting Point||147 °C|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- M3 receptor antagonism by the novel antimuscarinic agent solifenacin in the urinary bladder and salivary gland
- In vitro and in vivo tissue selectivity profile of solifenacin succinate (YM905) for urinary bladder over salivary gland in rats
- Comparison of in vitro selectivity profiles of solifenacin succinate (YM905) and current antimuscarinic drugs in bladder and salivary glands: a Ca2+ mobilization study in monkey cells
- Synthesis and Antimuscarinic Properties of Quinuclidin-3-yl 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydroisoquinoline-2-carboxylate Derivatives as Novel Muscarinic Receptor Antagonists
- Pharmacological characterization of a new antimuscarinic agent, solifenacin succinate, in comparison with other antimuscarinic agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.