CAS RN: 3902-71-4 | Product Number: T2267
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting Point||234 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform,Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dusts or mists.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P301 + P330 + P331 : IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P405 : Store locked up.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- The evolution of photochemotherapy with psoralens and UVA (PUVA): 2000 BC to 1992 AD (a review)
- The psoralen-DNA photoreaction. Characterization of the monoaddition products from 8-methoxypsoralen and 4,5',8-trimethylpsoralen
- Psoralen-crosslinking of DNA as a probe for the structure of active nucleolar chromatin
- Psoralen covalently linked to oligodeoxyribonucleotides: synthesis, sequence specific recognition of DNA and photo-cross-linking to pyrimidine residues of DNA
- Synthesis of Oligonucleotides Containing 4,5',8-Trimethylpsoralen at the 2'-O Position and Their Cross-Linking Properties with RNAs (a review)
- Analytical profiles of drug substances. Trioxsalen (A review on trioxsalen, its description, isolation, synthesis, physical properties, methods of analysis, metabolites, and photoreaction between trioxsalen and nucleic acids.)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.