CAS RN: 117048-59-6 | Product Number: C2520
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__0O__5 = 316.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4786976|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660156|
|Merck Index (14)||2494|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||81.0 to 85.0 °C|
|Melting Point||83 °C|
- Isolation and structure of the strong cell growth and tubulin inhibitor combretastatin A-4
- Combretastatin A-4, an agent that displays potent and selective toxicity toward tumor vasculature
- G. G. Dark, S. A. Hill, V. E. Prise, G. M. Tozer, G. R. Pettit, D. J. Chaplin, Cancer Res. 1997, 57, 1829.
- Combretastatin A-4 phosphate as a tumor vascular-targeting agent: early effects in tumors and normal tissues
- G. M. Tozer, V. E. Prise, J. Wilson, R. J. Locke, B. Vojnovic, M. R. L. Stratford, M. F. Dennis, D. J. Chaplin, Cancer Res. 1999, 59, 1626.
- Medicinal chemistry of combretastatin A4: Present and future directions
- Combretastatin A-4 analogs as anticancer agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.