CAS RN: 5058-13-9 | Product Number: C3479
- (S)-2-(2-Oxo-8,9-dihydro-2H-furo[2,3-h]chromen-8-yl)propan-2-yl (Z)-2-Methylbut-2-enoate
- (Z)-2-Methylbut-2-enoic Acid (S)-2-(2-Oxo-8,9-dihydro-2H-furo[2,3-h]chromen-8-yl)propan-2-yl Ester
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__0O__5 = 328.36|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335572|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||68.00 to 71.00 %|
|Melting point||117.0 to 121.0 °C|
|Melting Point||119 °C|
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities from roots of Angelica pubescens
- Biotransformation of columbianadin by rat hepatic microsomes and inhibition of biotransformation products on NO production in RAW 264.7 cells in vitro
- Inhibition of airway inflammation by the roots of Angelica decursiva and its constituent, columbianadin (a review)
- Comparative study of roots of Angelica sinensis and related umbelliferous drugs by thin layer chromatography, high-performance liquid chromatography, and liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry
- Vibrational spectroscopic studies on the natural product, columbianadin
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.