Product Document Searching Made Easy by 2D Code! | New tool "TCI SpectraViewer" | [TCIPracticalExample] Thiazole Ring Construction... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product)
CAS RN: 163042-96-4 | Product Number: C3601
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__1__8ClIN__6O__4 = 544.73|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7154120|
|PubChem Substance ID||468591187|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||207.0 to 211.0 °C|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||14.70 to 16.20 %|
|Melting Point||209 °C|
- 1) Adenosine A3 receptors: novel ligands and paradoxical effects
- 2) Induction of apoptosis in HL-60 human promyelocytic leukemia cells by adenosine A3 receptor agonists
- 3) Disruption of the A3 adenosine receptor gene in mice and its effect on stimulated inflammatory cells
- 4) Modulation of the A3 adenosine receptor by low agonist concentration induces antitumor and myelostimulatory effects (a review)
- 5) Medicinal chemistry of the A3 adenosine receptor: agonists, antagonists, and receptor engineering (a review)
- 6) Adenosine A3 receptor activation attenuates lungischemia-reperfusion injury
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.