CAS RN: 122111-03-9 | Product Number: G0367
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__1F__2N__3O__4·HCl = 299.66|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||95058-81-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5386970|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307627|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52896|
|Merck Index (14)||4386|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+46.0 to +49.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||292 °C|
|Specific Rotation||48° (C=1,H2O)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||268(H2O) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Gemcitabine: metabolism, mechanisms of action, and self-potentiation (a review)
- Gemcitabine. A review of its pharmacology and clinical potential in non-small-cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer
- Determinants of resistance to 2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine (gemcitabine) (a review)
- Synergistic interaction between cisplatin and gemcitabine in vitro
- Validated assays for the determination of gemcitabine in human plasma and urine using high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- Challenge of high polarity and low concentrations in analysis of cytostatics and metabolites in wastewater by hydrophilic interaction chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.