CAS RN: 24512-63-8 | Product Number: G0385
- Methyl (1S)-1α-(β-D-Glucopyranosyloxy)-7-(hydroxymethyl)-1,4aalpha,5,7aalpha-tetrahydrocyclopenta[c]pyran-4-carboxylate
- (1S)-1α-(β-D-Glucopyranosyloxy)-7-(hydroxymethyl)-1,4a α,5,7a α-tetrahydrocyclopenta[c]pyran-4-carboxylic Acid Methyl Ester
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__4O__1__0 = 388.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1441906|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727211|
|Appearance||White to Yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Melting point||160.0 to 164.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+13.0 to +16.0 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Melting Point||162 °C|
|Specific Rotation||15° (C=1,EtOH)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
- A review on the phytochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and toxicology of geniposide, a natural product
- Plant-derived anticancer agents: lessons from the pharmacology of geniposide and its aglycone, genipin (a review)
- Enzymic studies on the animal and intestinal bacterial metabolism of geniposide
- Genipin enhances Mrp2 (Abcc2)-mediated bile formation and organic anion transport in rat liver
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.