CAS RN: 184475-35-2 | Product Number: G0546
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__4ClFN__4O__3 = 446.91|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8949523|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||194.0 to 198.0 °C|
|Melting Point||196 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||332 nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Tetrahydrofuran|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Activating mutations in the epidermal growth factor receptor underlying responsiveness of non-small-cell lung cancer to gefitinib
- EGFR Mutations in Lung Cancer: Correlation with Clinical Response to Gefitinib Therapy
- Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations, small-molecule kinase inhibitors, and non-small-cell lung cancer: current knowledge and future directions (a review)
- Method development and validation for the quantification of dasatinib, erlotinib, gefitinib, imatinib, lapatinib, nilotinib, sorafenib and sunitinib in human plasma by liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry
- A simple HPLC-UV method for the simultaneous quantification of gefitinib and erlotinib in human plasma
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.