New tool "TCI SpectraViewer" | [Product Highlights] DMAPO as an Oxidant and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product).
CAS RN: 157716-52-4 | Product Number: P2831
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__5H__5__2NO__4P = 461.67|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||11186113|
|PubChem Substance ID||468592745|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||230.0 to 234.0 °C|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||232 °C|
- Perifosine, a novel alkylphospholipid, inhibits protein kinase B activation
- S. B. Kondapaka, S. S. Singh, G. P. Dasmahapatra, E. A. Sausville, K. K. Roy, Mol. Cancer Ther. 2003, 2, 1093.
- Perifosine, an oral bioactive novel alkylphospholipid, inhibits Akt and induces in vitro and in vivo cytotoxicity in human multiple myeloma cells
- T. Hideshima, L. Catley, H. Yasui, K. Ishitsuka, N. Raje, C. Mitsiades, K. Podar, N. C. Munshi, D. Chauhan, P. G. Richardson, K. C. Anderson, Blood 2006, 107, 4053
- Perifosine: update on a novel Akt inhibitor (a review)
- Perifosine, an oral, anti-cancer agent and inhibitor of the Akt pathway: mechanistic actions, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, and clinical activity (a review)
- P. G Richardson, C. Eng, J. Kolesar, T. Hideshima, K. C. Anderson, Expert Opin. Drug Metab. Toxicol. 2012, 8, 623.
- Current View on the Mechanism of Action of Perifosine in Cancer (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.