CAS RN: 124832-27-5 | Product Number: V0111
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__3H__2__0N__6O__4·HCl = 360.80|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||124832-26-4&1218948-84-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14243859|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307930|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52990|
|Merck Index (14)||9899|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||253(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Amino acid ester prodrugs of acyclovir
- Direct evidence for peptide transporter (PepT1)-mediated uptake of a nonpeptide prodrug, valacyclovir
- Valacyclovir: a substrate for the intestinal and renal peptide transporters PEPT1 and PEPT2
- Valacyclovir: a review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties, and clinical efficacy (a review)
- Valaciclovir: A review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy in herpesvirus infections (a review)
- New drugs - reports of new drugs recently approved by the FDA. Valacyclovir (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.