Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 346440-54-8 | Product Number: B4138
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||97.0 to 101.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-58.0 to -63.0 deg(C=1, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||100 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-60° (C=1,MeOH)|
- 1) The First Enantioselective Organocatalytic Mukaiyama-Michael Reaction: A Direct Method for the Synthesis of Enantioenriched γ-Butenolide Architecture
- 2) Enantioselective organocatalytic epoxidation using hypervalent iodine reagents
- 3) Enantioselective Organocatalytic Singly Occupied Molecular Orbital Activation: The Enantioselective α-Enolation of Aldehydes
- 4) Enantioselective Organocatalytic Intramolecular Diels−Alder Reactions. The Asymmetric Synthesis of Solanapyrone D
- 5) Total Synthesis of (−)-Spinosyn A via Carbonylative Macrolactonization
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.