Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 147-94-4 | Product Number: C2035
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__3N__3O__5 = 243.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||69-74-9|
|Reaxys Registry Number||89175|
|PubChem Substance ID||87558791|
|Merck Index (14)||2784|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+155.0 to +162.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||214 °C|
|Specific Rotation||158° (C=1,H2O)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||272(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- The mechanisms of lethal action of arabinosyl cytosine (araC) and arabinosyl adenine (araA) (a review)
- Ara-C: cellular and molecular pharmacology (a review)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.