CAS RN: 69655-05-6 | Product Number: D3066
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__2N__4O__3 = 236.23|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3619529|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559876|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52174|
|Merck Index (14)||3098|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-26.0 to -30.0 deg(C=0.34, H2O)|
|Melting Point||182 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-28° (C=0.34,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Didanosine. A review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic potential in human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Didanosine. An update on its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy in the management of HIV disease
- Didanosine: an updated review of its use in HIV infection
- Didanosine enteric-coated capsule: current role in patients with HIV-1 infection
- Twenty-Six Years of Anti-HIV Drug Discovery: Where Do We Stand and Where Do We Go?
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.