CAS RN: 3056-17-5 | Product Number: D3580
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-44.0 to -48.0 deg(C=0.69, H2O)|
|Melting Point||166 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-46° (C=0.69,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Potent and selective in vitro activity of 3'-deoxythymidin-2'-ene (3'-deoxy-2',3'-didehydrothymidine) against human immunodeficiency virus
- Antiretroviral activity of stavudine (2',3'-didehydro-3'-deoxythymidine, D4T) (a review)
- Comparison of metabolism and in vitro antiviral activity of stavudine versus other 2',3'-dideoxynucleoside analogues
- S.-W. Chen, Y.-H. Wang, Y. Jin, X. Tian, Y.-T. Zheng, D.-Q. Luo, Y.-Q. Tu, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2007, 17, 2091.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.