Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 69123-98-4 | Product Number: D4200
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__0FIN__2O__5 = 372.09|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||892318|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871154|
|Merck Index (14)||4069|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting Point||226 °C|
- Hepatic failure and lactic acidosis due to fialuridine (FIAU), an investigational nucleoside analog for chronic hepatitis B
- Toxicity of antiviral nucleoside analogs and the human mitochondrial DNA polymerase
- Antiviral activity and toxicity of fialuridine in the woodchuck model of hepatitis B virus infection
- Review article: Mechanisms for the anti-hepatitis B virus activity and mitochondrial toxicity of fialuridine (FIAU)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.