Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 118612-00-3 | Product Number: D4404
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__2H__1__2BF__2__0N = 801.23|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||200MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8894472|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659531|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Ion exchange titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||225.0 to 229.0 °C|
|Melting Point||227 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H318 : Causes serious eye damage.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Novel aluminoxane-free catalysts for syndiotactic-specific polymerization of styrene
- Synthesis of titanium and zirconium complexes that contain the tridentate diamido ligand, [((t-Bu-d6)N-o-C6H4)2O]2- ([NON]2-) and the living polymerization of 1-hexene by activated [NON]ZrMe2
- Cationic aluminum alkyl complexes incorporating amidinate ligands. Transition-metal-free ethylene polymerization catalysts
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.