CAS RN: 2321-07-5 | Product Number: F0095
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Orange to Amber to Dark red powder to crystal|
|Solubility in hot EtOH(95vol%)||almost transparency|
|Drying loss||max. 1.0 %|
|Ignition residue(Sulfate)||max. 2.0 %|
|Sensitiveness||to pass test|
|Melting Point||315 °C(dec.)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||490(0.1mol/L NaOH sol.) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Acetone|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Benzene,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Evolution and Future Directions of Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Perylene as an Organic Photocatalyst for the Radical Polymerization of Functionalized Vinyl Monomers through Oxidative Quenching with Alkyl Bromides and Visible Light
- Metal-free photoinduced electron transfer–atom transfer radical polymerization (PET–ATRP) via a visible light organic photocatalyst
- Phenyl Benzo[b]phenothiazine as a Visible Light Photoredox Catalyst for Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
[Product Highlights] Trolox, a Standard Antioxidant used for Antioxidant Capacity Assays
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.