Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 51-21-8 | Product Number: F0151
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4H__3FN__2O__2 = 130.08|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||127172|
|PubChem Substance ID||87569939|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3722|
|Merck Index (14)||4181|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 99.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in hot Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||283 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether, Chloroform, Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- 5-Fluorouracil blocks quorum-sensing of biofilm-embedded methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in mice
- The Role of Drug Repurposing in the Development of Novel Antimicrobial Drugs: Non-Antibiotic Pharmacological Agents as Quorum Sensing-Inhibitors
- 5-Fluorouracil reduces biofilm formation in Escherichia coli K-12 through global regulator AriR as an antivirulence compound
- Uracil influences quorum sensing and biofilm formation in Pseudomonas aeruginosa and fluorouracil is an antagonist
- Fluorouracil: biochemistry and pharmacology (a review)
- 5-Fluorouracil: mechanisms of action and clinical strategies (a review)
- Induction of thymidylate synthase as a 5-fluorouracil resistance mechanism (a review)
- The prodrugs of 5-fluorouracil (a review)
- Determination of 5-fluorouracil in environmental samples by solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- A review of analytical methods for the determination of 5-fluorouracil in biological matrices
- 16-16 dimethyl prostaglandin E2 reduces 5-fluorouracil-induced and mitomycin C-induced gastric mucosal injury in the dog
- Effects of acid antisecretory drugs on mucus barrier of the rat against 5-fluorouracil-induced gastrointestinal mucositis
- The anti-cancer drug-induced pica in rats is related to their clinical emetogenic potential
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.