CAS RN: 3599-32-4 | Product Number: I0535
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__3H__4__7N__2NaO__6S__2 = 774.97|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8399105|
|PubChem Substance ID||87571882|
|Merck Index (14)||4962|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Lambda max.||785.0 to 789.0 nm(EtOH)|
|Absorbance(E1%1cm)||min. 2000(EtOH, 785.0 to 789.0 nm)|
|Drying loss||max. 10.0 %|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||787(EtOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Plasmonic Enhancement of Molecular Fluorescence
- Light-absorbing properties, stability, and spectral stabilization of indocyanine green
- M. L. Landsman, G. Kwant, G. A. Mook, W. G. Zijlstra, J. Appl. Physiol. 1976, 40, 575.
- Absorption and fluorescence spectroscopic investigation of indocyanine green
- Optical probes for biological applications based on surface-enhanced Raman Scattering from indocyanine green on gold nanoparticles
- Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence (MEF) Due to Silver Colloids on a Planar Surface: Potential Applications of Indocyanine Green to in Vivo Imaging
- Near-Infrared Emitting Fluorophore-Doped Calcium Phosphate Nanoparticles for In Vivo Imaging of Human Breast Cancer
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.