Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 66108-95-0 | Product Number: I0903
Iohexol (mixture of isomers)
- N,N'-Bis(2,3-dihydroxypropyl)-5-[N-(2,3-dihydroxypropyl)acetamido]-2,4,6-triiodoisophthalamide (mixture of isomers)
- 5-[Acetyl(2,3-dihydroxypropyl)amino]-N,N'-bis(2,3-dihydroxypropyl)-2,4,6-triiodoisophthalamide (mixture of isomers)
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 % (total of isomers)|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||180 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||245(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- Chemotoxicity of contrast media and clinical adverse effects: a review
- Iohexol: a review of its pharmacological properties and use as a contrast medium in myelography and neuroangiography
- Plasma clearance of nonradioactive iohexol as a measure of glomerular filtration rate
- Evaluation of a single injection method, using iohexol, for estimating glomerular filtration rate in cats and dogs
- S. A. Brown, D. R. Finco, D. Boudinot, J. Wright, S. L. Tarver, T. Cooper, Am. J. Vet. Res. 1996, 57, 105.
- In Vivo Performance of a Liposomal Vascular Contrast Agent for CT and MR-Based Image Guidance Applications
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.