Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 13860-38-3 | Product Number: M3387
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__4N__2O__6 = 258.23|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image), 1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||551569|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 99.0 area%|
|Purity(qNMR)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||187.0 to 191.0 °C|
|Specific rotation||-6.0 to -8.0 deg (C=1, water)|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||189 °C|
- 1) mRNA vaccine for cancer immunotherapy (a review)
- 2) N1-methylpseudouridine-incorporated mRNA outperforms pseudouridine-incorporated mRNA by providing enhanced protein expression and reduced immunogenicity in mammalian cell lines and mice
- O. Andries, S. Mc Cafferty, S. C. De Smedt, R. Weiss, N. N. Sanders, T. Kitada, J. Controlled Release 2015, 217, 337.
- 3) N1-methyl-pseudouridine in mRNA enhances translation through eIF2α dependent and independent mechanisms by increasing ribosome density
- Y. V. Svitkin, Y. M. Cheng, T. Chakraborty, V. Presnyak, M. John, N. Sonenberg, Nucleic Acids Res. 2017, 45, 6023.
- 4) Modifications in an Emergency: The Role of N1-Methylpseudouridine in COVID-19 Vaccines (a review)
Please visit the Pubchem page at this link.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.