CAS RN: 99-66-1 | Product Number: P0823
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__6O__2 = 144.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1750447|
|PubChem Substance ID||87574953|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||6250|
|Merck Index (14)||9913|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow to Light orange clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 99.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Boiling Point||220 °C|
|Flash point||126 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.91|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||2 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether,Chloroform,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- 1)Effects of Sodium Dipropylacetate on γ-Aminobutyric Acid and Biogenic Amines in Rat Brain
- 2)Valproate: a reappraisal of its pharmacodynamic properties and mechanisms of action (a review)
- 3)Valproic acid defines a novel class of HDAC inhibitors inducing differentiation of transformed cells
- 4)Histone deacetylase is a direct target of valproic acid, a potent anticonvulsant, mood stabilizer, and teratogen
- 5)Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: Overview and Perspectives
- 6)Simple and sensitive fluorimetric liquid chromatography method for the determination of valproic acid in plasma
- 7)A high throughput and selective method for the estimation of valproic acid an antiepileptic drug in human plasma by tandem LC-MS/MS
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.