CAS RN: | Product Number: R0233
rSRL-Biotin [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Product code: R0233
Product name: rSRL-Biotin [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
Quantity: 1 ml per vial (1 mg/1 ml: Lowry method)
Product form: Biotin-immobilized recombinant SRL, Liquid
Buffer: Phosphate buffered saline [PBS] (-), pH7.4
Molecular Mass: >16 kDa
Preservative : None
The rSRL is a carbohydrate-binding protein (Lectin) derived from Sclerotium rolfsii. The rSRL gene product is expressed in Escherichia coli. This lectin preferably binds to two types [GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc] of glycan epitopes by its two distinct carbohydrate-binding sites.
Biotin is covalently linked to the protein surface. Resulting band shift caused by biotinylation is checked by SDS-PAGE. (Unbiotinylated band is mostly not observed.) The rSRL-Biotin shows significant interaction with agalacto human transferrin (hTF) possessing [GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man] glycan epitopes by lectin-ELISA analysis. According to the lectin-blotting analysis, the rSRL-Biotin specifically binds to β(1-2)GlcNAc-terminated hTF but not to non-β(1-2)GlcNAc-terminated glycoproteins such as hTF, asialo hTF and bovine RNase B.
Store at -20°C to -80°C. Avoid repetitive freezing and thawing. After thawing the product, it’s recommended to store at 2-10°C with an additional preservative (e.g., 0.02-0.05% [w/v] sodium azide).
R0228 Recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii lectin (= rSRL) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0238 rSRL-LecBeads [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
R0230 rPSL1a-Biotin [for Sia α(2-6)Gal]
R0231 rLSL-N-Biotin [for Galβ(1-4)GlcNAc, poly LacNAc]
R0232 rMOA-Biotin [for Galα(1-3)Gal]
R0234 rGRFT-Biotin [for Manα(1-2)Man]
A2659 AOL-Biotin Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Concentration(Lowry Methoed)||0.9 to 1.5 mg/mL|
|Molecular weight||10 to 25 kDa|
|Suitability for use in ELISA tests||min. 1.0 (10 micro g/mL, OD450)|
- A newly isolated lectin from the plant pathogenic fungus Sclerotium rolfsii: purification, characterization and role in mycoparasitism
- Carbohydrate specificity of a lectin isolated from the fungus Sclerotium rolfsii
- Structural basis for the carbohydrate recognition of the Sclerotium rolfsii lectin
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.