CAS RN: 816-94-4 | Product Number: D3926
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__4H__8__8NO__8P = 790.16|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1899528|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660032|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+5.0 to +7.0 deg(C=2、CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||236 °C|
|Specific Rotation||6° (C=2,CHCl3)|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform|
- A correlation between lipid domain shape and binary phospholipid mixture composition in free standing bilayers: a two-photon fluorescence microscopy study
- Influence of Cholesterol on the Association of Plasma Proteins with Liposomes
- Temperature-controlled structure and kinetics of ripple phases in one- and two-component supported lipid bilayers
- Simulation of Domain Formation in DLPC-DSPC Mixed Bilayers
- Phase separation in lipid membranes (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.