CAS RN: 816-94-4 | Product Number: D3926
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__4H__8__8NO__8P = 790.16|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1899528|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660032|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+5.0 to +7.0 deg(C=2、CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||236 °C|
|Specific Rotation||6° (C=2,CHCl3)|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform|
- A correlation between lipid domain shape and binary phospholipid mixture composition in free standing bilayers: a two-photon fluorescence microscopy study
- Influence of Cholesterol on the Association of Plasma Proteins with Liposomes
- Temperature-controlled structure and kinetics of ripple phases in one- and two-component supported lipid bilayers
- Simulation of Domain Formation in DLPC-DSPC Mixed Bilayers
- Phase separation in lipid membranes (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.