CAS RN: 63-89-8 | Product Number: D3925
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__0H__8__0NO__8P = 734.05|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1917966|
|PubChem Substance ID||125308009|
|Merck Index (14)||2477|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+5.0 to +8.0 deg(C=2, CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||220 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7.0° (C=2,CHCl3)|
- Toxicity and immunomodulatory activity of liposomal vectors formulated with cationic lipids toward immune effector cells
- Liposomes with phosphatidylethanol as a carrier for oral delivery of insulin: studies in the rat
- Dissolution behavior of lipid monolayer-coated, air-filled microbubbles:? Effect of lipid fydrophobic chain length
- Pulmonary surfactant protein B (SP-B): structure-function relationships
- The structure of a model pulmonary surfactant as revealed by scanning force microscopy
- Coarse Grained Model for Semiquantitative Lipid Simulations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.