CAS RN: 63-89-8 | Product Number: D3925
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__0H__8__0NO__8P = 734.05|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1917966|
|PubChem Substance ID||125308009|
|Merck Index (14)||2477|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+5.0 to +8.0 deg(C=2, CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||220 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7.0° (C=2,CHCl3)|
- Toxicity and immunomodulatory activity of liposomal vectors formulated with cationic lipids toward immune effector cells
- Liposomes with phosphatidylethanol as a carrier for oral delivery of insulin: studies in the rat
- Dissolution behavior of lipid monolayer-coated, air-filled microbubbles:? Effect of lipid fydrophobic chain length
- Pulmonary surfactant protein B (SP-B): structure-function relationships
- The structure of a model pulmonary surfactant as revealed by scanning force microscopy
- Coarse Grained Model for Semiquantitative Lipid Simulations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.