CAS RN: 18194-24-6 | Product Number: D3924
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__6H__7__2NO__8P = 677.94|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3921767|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727152|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+7.0 to +10.0 deg(C=2, CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||220 °C|
|Specific Rotation||8.5° (C=2,CHCl3)|
- Influence of cationic lipids on the stability and membrane properties of paclitaxel-containing liposomes
- Development and characterization of a novel Cremophor EL free liposome-based paclitaxel (LEP-ETU) formulation
- Development and characterization of cationic liposomes conjugated with HVJ (Sendai virus): reciprocal effect of cationic lipid for in vitro and in vivo gene transfer
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.