CAS RN: 998-07-2 | Product Number: D4249
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__6__6NO__8P = 635.86|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1730529|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659686|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+6.0 to +8.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCL3:AcOH=1:1)|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7° (C=0.5,CHCl3:AcOH=1:1)|
- RNAi-based therapeutics targeting survivin and PLK1 for treatment of bladder cancer
- S. Seth, Y. Matsui, K. Fosnaugh, Y. Liu, N. Vaish, R. Adami, P. Harvie, R. Johns, G. Severson, T. Brown, A. Takagi, S. Bell, Y. Chen, F. Chen, T. Zhu, R. Fam, I. Maciagiewicz, E. Kwang, M. McCutcheon, K. Farber, P. Charmley, M. E. Houston Jr., A. So, M. V. Templin, B. Polisky, Mol. Ther. 2011 19, 928.
- Tuning the MR properties of blood-stable pH-responsive paramagnetic liposomes
- Prevention of antibody-mediated elimination of ligand-targeted liposomes by using poly(ethylene glycol)-modified lipids
- Hybrid films from blends of chitosan and egg phosphatidylcholine for localized delivery of paclitaxel
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.