CAS RN: 998-07-2 | Product Number: D4249
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__6__6NO__8P = 635.86|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1730529|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659686|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+6.0 to +8.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCL3:AcOH=1:1)|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7° (C=0.5,CHCl3:AcOH=1:1)|
- RNAi-based therapeutics targeting survivin and PLK1 for treatment of bladder cancer
- S. Seth, Y. Matsui, K. Fosnaugh, Y. Liu, N. Vaish, R. Adami, P. Harvie, R. Johns, G. Severson, T. Brown, A. Takagi, S. Bell, Y. Chen, F. Chen, T. Zhu, R. Fam, I. Maciagiewicz, E. Kwang, M. McCutcheon, K. Farber, P. Charmley, M. E. Houston Jr., A. So, M. V. Templin, B. Polisky, Mol. Ther. 2011 19, 928.
- Tuning the MR properties of blood-stable pH-responsive paramagnetic liposomes
- Prevention of antibody-mediated elimination of ligand-targeted liposomes by using poly(ethylene glycol)-modified lipids
- Hybrid films from blends of chitosan and egg phosphatidylcholine for localized delivery of paclitaxel
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.