CAS RN: 200880-40-6 | Product Number: D3946
1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-rac-(1-glycerol) Sodium Salt
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__4H__6__6NaO__1__0P = 688.86|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9112490|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307650|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+8.0 to +10.0 deg(C=1,CHCl3:MeOH=1:1)|
|Melting Point||195 °C(dec.)|
- In vitro evaluation of nebulization properties, antimicrobial activity, and regional airway surface liquid concentration of liposomal polymyxin B sulfate
- Real-time quantitative analysis of lipid disordering by aurein 1.2 during membrane adsorption, destabilisation and lysis
- Interaction of cationic drugs with liposomes
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.