CAS RN: 923-61-5 | Product Number: D4213
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__7H__7__4NO__8P = 691.97|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1730601|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659674|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 96.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+6.0 to +8.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCL3:AcOH=1:1)|
|Melting Point||197 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7° (C=0.5,CHCl3:AcOH=1:1)|
- Influence of lipid membrane rigidity on properties of supporting polymer
- Liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin targeted to CD44: a strategy to kill CD44-overexpressing tumor cells
- Measurements of interbilayer forces and protein adsorption on uncharged lipid bilayers displaying poly(ethylene glycol) chains
- siRNA-containing liposomes modified with polyarginine effectively silence the targeted gene
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.