CAS RN: 23491-45-4 | Product Number: H1343
Bisbenzimide H 33258 Hydrate [for Biochemical Research]
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__5H__2__4N__6O·3HCl·xH__2O = 533.88|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4088183|
|PubChem Substance ID||172089156|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Water(Vaporization methoed)||max. 20.0 %|
|DNA staining test||to pass test|
|Melting Point||280 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
**Streptavidin R-PE Conjugate [T3885] 5 µg/mL （shown in red）
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG FITC Conjugate [G0452] 5 µg/mL （shown in green）
Hoechst 33258 [H1343] 1 µg/mL（shown in blue）
- A simple, rapid, and sensitive DNA assay procedure
- Fluorometric assay of DNA in cartilage explants using Hoechst 33258
- Sequence-Specific Gene Detection with a Gold Electrode Modified with DNA Probes and an Electrochemically Active Dye
- DNA fluorometric assay in 96-well tissue culture plates using Hoechst 33258 after cell lysis by freezing in distilled water
- Specific binding of Hoechst 33258 to the d(CGCAAATTTGCG)2 duplex: calorimetric and spectroscopic studies
- Assignment of DNA binding sites for 4',6-diamidine-2-phenylindole and bisbenzimide (Hoechst 33258). A comparative footprinting study
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.